Location: Sede de la Cámara Agraria de la Comunidad de Madrid, Recinto Ferial de la Casa de Campo
**Due to the health crisis caused by the COVID-19 some editions have been suspended, so we recommend you to check the next available dates in the website of Cámara Agraria.**
In Casa de Campo Exhibition Center is held a monthy event: the Market Day of Madrid where you will find high quality products and foods from Madrid 100% What do you need? Buy it in the Market Day, where producers and artisans sell their products directly to the public.
In Madrid we have really true professionals of agriculture, livestock and small food industry, every first Saturday of the month introduce us their work.
As every month, local meats, breads, wines, sweets and more allow you to buy the closest products. The Market Day is opened from 10 to 15 hours, the first saturday of the month, all year, except in January.
The gardeners collect the season vegetables just hours before opening the Market, pure fresh local product: different tomato varieties, peppers, cucumbers, zucchini, eggplant, onions, beets and so on.
All kinds of delicious products from the region as oil, beef, pork or lamb. Also cheese, milk and olives, artisan beers and sausages.
As a novelty, during these months the 'Mercado al Día' initiative has been carried out, which will continue to be active, and with which you can order your favourite local products and pick them up at the headquarters of the Agricultural Chamber of the Region of Madrid (Pº Puerta del Ángel, 4), from Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm.
How does it work?
1. Orders must be placed directly with the producers by the system that each of them has established. The updated list of producers covered by this initiative and their contact details can be found on the Agriculture Chamber's website, www.camaraagraria.org.
2. The producer will indicate to the customer the date when the order can be picked up at the Chamber of Agriculture.
3. The Chamber of Agriculture, through its own staff, will take care of the reception and custody of the orders, as well as their delivery to the addressee, but it will not carry out payment tasks, nor will it be responsible for the content.
4. As this is a complementary initiative to the Día de Mercado "Madrid cultiva y produce" (Madrid cultivates and produces), it will work exclusively for products from the Region of Madrid, and the Día de Mercado prices must be respected.
5. Orders may be picked up by their addressees at the headquarters of the Chamber of Agriculture.
More info in www.camaraagraria.org